Fun Fact of the Day, April 28, 2020

April 28, 2020

NO COMMUTE - 3 out of 5 Americans (59%) now forced to work from their homes during the coronavirus crisis would prefer to continue to work from home when the pandemic subsides, while the remaining 2 out of 5 workers (41%) would choose to work in a traditional office environment away from home (source: Gallup).  Reprinted with permission from BTN.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

© 2017 Nova Wealth Management, Inc. is a Registered Investment Advisor.  All Rights Reserved. Designed by Reframed