Fun Fact of the Day, July 10, 2018

July 10, 2018

BOTH PAY - Medicaid is jointly funded by the 50 states and the federal government.  The federal government on average funds 63% of total Medicaid expenses while the sates pick up the remaining 37% (source: Medicaid).

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

© 2017 Nova Wealth Management, Inc. is a Registered Investment Advisor.  All Rights Reserved. Designed by Reframed